1. Unfolding imaginative literature to human principles in Ted Dekker’s “Black”
Ms. Jayashree Chandrashekhar Khade, Dr. Kiran Rakibe – KTHM College, Nashik, Maharashtra, India.
2. In silico screening of phytoconstituents from flowers of Calotropisproceraas potential inhibitor of ACE2 and SARS-CoV-2 spike protein interaction
R.Harini, V.Gopal, G.Haema, P.Senniappan – Sri Venkateshwara College of Pharmacy, Ariyur, Puducherry, India., Mother Theresa Post Graduate and Research Institute of Health Sciences, Gorimedu, Puducherry, India., Sri Balaji Vidhyapeeth University, Pillaiyarkuppam, Puducherry.
3. CrackWatch: Next-generation Security System for Proactive Detection of Railway Track Cracks
Cherukumalli Chaitanya, Abburi Roshini Kranthi, Munagala Naga Lakshmi, Janjhyam Venkata Naga Ramesh – Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Vaddeswaram, Guntur Dist., Andhra Pradesh,India.
4. ForecastIQ: Improving Weather Predictability with Machine Learning and IoT Integration
Hema Sindhuja Pagadala, Peddyreddy Prasanth Reddy, Hari Punukollu, Janjhyam Venkata Naga Ramesh – KoneruLakshmaiah Education Foundation, Vaddeswaram, Guntur Dist., Andhra Pradesh,India.
5. PHYTOCHEMICAL EVALUATION AND INVITRO SCREENING FOR ANTHELMINTIC ACTIVITY OF ETHANOLIC LEAF EXTRACT OF PONGAMIA PINNATA
K. SWAPNA REDDY, K. N. V. RAO, B. RAVI TEJA, B. HARIKA, D. LENIN, K. ANUSHA, S. NARESH – NALANDA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY Vill.) Charlapally, Hyd, Road, NALGONDA, Telangana, India.
6. A STUDY OF A TEA VENDING BUSINESS IN KARAD CITY
Amol Laxman Shinde – Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Matoshri Bayabai Shripatrao Kadam Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Kadegaon, Dist-Sangli, Maharashtra, India.
7. STUDY OF REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY OF A MOTH ELIGMA NARCISSUS
Vishnu Y. Kadam, Rajendra V. Salunkhe and Sanjay K. Gaikwad – Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Matoshri Bayabai Shripatrao Kadam Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Kadegaon Dist. Sangli, India., Arts, Science and Commerce College, Indapur, District Pune, Maharashtra, India., Rajiv Gandhi Institute of IT and Biotechnology, BharatiVidyapeeth, Pune, Maharashtra, India.