1. Exploring and eliciting the Royal status of badaga women in the district of Nilgiris
Dr. Amutha.A – Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, (An Autonomous Institution), Kuniamuthur P.O, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
2. Solution of Vibrating String Partial Differential Equation Using New Double Elzaki Transform and Comparing with Double Laplace Transform
Sunil Shrivastava, Dr. Kalpana Saxena – Rabindranath Tagore University, Bhopal (M.P.)., Govt. Motilal Vigyan Mahavidyalaya, Bhopal. (M.P.).
3. Reviewing Well-being based on Happiness at Workplace, Quality of Sleep and Prevalence of Dry Eye among Police Personnel
Minakshi Rana, Parul Chawla Gupta, Aanchal Batra, Sandeep Grover, Aniruddha Agarwal, Nisha Bhargava – Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India., Mehr Chand Mahajan DAV College for Women, Chandigarh, India., Eye Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
4. Applicability of Service Quality Models in Indian Banking System: A Review.
Poonam Kaliraman – Haryana School of Business, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, Haryana.
5. Transfersome: An innovative drug delivery system
Neha Patil, Mayuri Shelar, Unnati Shukla, Komal Rasal, Gangori Yadav, Ashish Jain – Shri D D Vispute College of Pharmacy and Research Center, Panvel, Maharashtra, India.
6. IDENTIFICATION OF POSSIBLE ANTIMICROBIAL ADVANTAGES OF CRUDE PHARMACEUTICALS
Karabi Kalita, Deepika Raina, Vishakha Jaiswal – Graphic Era Hill University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand., Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus, India.
7. DEVELOPMENT AND FORMULATION OF NANOSUSPENSION LOADED MOUTH DISSOLVING FILM OF RALOXIFENE HCl TO ENHANCED SOLUBILITY
Ashish Karle, Abhijit Patil, Pallavi Ware, SrushtiKamble, Gangotri Yadav, Ashish Jain – Shri D. D. Vispute college of Pharmacy and Research Centre, Panvel, Maharashtra, India.
8. Digital Globalization: Challenges for Gig workers in India
Dr. Vatsala Gaur, Dr. Meenakshi Sharma – RNB Global University, Bikaner, Rajasthan, India.
9. Analysis of the law relating to Prohibition of Child Marriage in India*
Dr. Ashok Prem – RNB Global University, Bikaner.
10. Drug Traceability using Blockchain
Mrs. Shubha Rao V, Mr. Dhanush Kumar L, Ms. Dhanya J M, Ms. Santhoshi M J – B.M.S College of Engineering, India.
11. Assessing the Opportunities for the Growth of Small Merchants through E-Commerce Channels
Dr. Shashi Singhal, Mr. Sandeep Saxena – RNB Global University, Bikaner.
12. Preemptive fast and dynamic virtual machine consolidation for energy preservation at cloud data centers
J.Venkata Krishna, T. Venkata Sneha – Srinivas University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mukka, Mangaluru., National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal.