1. Production and characterization of thermostable alkaline protease from Aspergillus oryzae and its compatability with commercial detergents
M. Kalpana Devi, B. V. Pradeep, M.Suba Sri – Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore, India.
2. A fixed point theorem using faintly compatible maps in 2-menger space
Srinivas. V, Satyanna. K – University college of Science, Saifabad, Osmania University, Hyderbad, Telangana State, India., M.A.L.D. Govt. Degree College, Gadwal
Palamoor University, Mahaboobnagar,Telangana State, India.
3. HAND GESTURE BASED HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEM FOR PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED HUMANS
O.M.Saravanakumar, A.P.Rajesh, Vasudhaa.C.S, Victorine.T.A – Sri Krishna Arts and Science College, Coimbatore, India.
4. Teachable Machine based Crop Health Monitoring System
Dr C.Daniel Nesakumar – Sri Krishna Arts and Science College Coimbatore, India.
5. An Entropic Inventory Model under Fuzzy and Inflationary Environment with Lead Time.
S.R. Singh, Dipti Singh, Monika Rani – Choudhary Charan Singh University Meerut.
6. Tribal Languages of the Lodhas and Hill Kharias of Mayurbhanj District of Odisha in Eastern India:A Historical Study
Dr. Ratnakar Mohapatra and Dr. Fagu Tudu – KISS Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India., KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
7. Dialogue interculturel à travers le fil narratif dans Les arbres en parlent encore de Calixthe Beyala
Dr. Walter Hugh Parker and Pritha Basu – SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Ramapuram, Chennai, India.
8. Microfinance: A step towards Financially Inclusive future in India
Dr. Kapil Khatter, Pallavi Ahuja – Jagannath University, Jaipur, India.
9. Sequencing Problem in Interval-Valued Pythagorean Environment
Harpreet Kaur, Dr. Neha Ishesh Thakur, Dr. Rama Kumari – Mandigobindgarh and Assistant Professor G.S.S.D.G.S. Khalsa College Patiala., Govt. Mohindra College Patiala., DBU, Mandigobindgarh.
10. Video conferencing software platforms: Perception, use and experiences Perception, use and experiences for learning amid COVID-19 pandemic times
Vysakh. C, Dr Rajendra Babu. H, Dr Rajendra Babu. H – DOSR in Library & Information Science Tumkur University, Karnataka, India.
11. Exploring EFL Teachers’Perceptions, Practices and Challenges of Teaching Reading Skills through Authentic Texts
Netsanet Haymanot Belete, Minwuyelet Andualem Desta, Sualih Mussa (PhD) – Injibara University, Injibara, Ethiopia., Debre Markos University,
Debre Markos, Ethiopia.
12. An Analysis of the Suitability of Authentic Materials for Teaching Reading Skills in EFL Classes atAjis Secondary School, Awi Zone, Ethiopia
Netsanet Haymanot Belete, Aragaw Delele Endeshaw – Injibara University, Injibara, Ethiopia.
13. Reproductive Health of Women in Kerala
Dr. Asha C M. – (ICSSR), New Delhi.