1. Phytochemistry and invitro anti-microbial activity of Achyranthes aspera against Human pathogens
M Rajaswi Devi, Suvarnalathadevi Potireddy, K.Rukmini, K.Gnaneswari, M. Nagalakshmi Devamma – Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati., Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
2. E-voting in blockchain using NEAR
Gowrishankar G, Nikhil SK, Sathvik KP – BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
3. Crop Yield Prediction based on Indian Agriculture using Machine Learning and Computer Vision
Chandan S, Keshav Singh, Amrutya – B. M. S. College of Engineering Bangalore, India.
4. A Novel Deep Learning Model with Long term memory for Multivariate Time Series Forecasting
Saravana M K, Dr. Prabhanjan S, Srinidhi Kulkarni V – Jyothy Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, India.
5. Effect of the critical parameters to optimize the sand casting process using Taguchi Method
Kumaravadivel A, Kamatchi sankaran S, and Prabakaran T, Palanichamy R – Sir issac newton college of Engineering and Tech, Nagapattinam, Tamilnadu, India., Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College, Kodampakkam Tamilnadu, India., Pandian Saraswathi Yadav Engineering College, Sivagangai, Tamilnadu,India.
6. STUDY OF PHYSIOCHEMICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF GROUNDWATER IN SEMI-URBAN REGION IN CHENNAI
Ayisha Sidiqua M, Karpagam V, K.Kanmani, Mughil.I – B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology., RamireddySubbarami Reddy Engineering College, Nellor.
7. Lean Six Sigma Implementation in industries – A Review
Palanichamy R, Kumaravadivel A, Kamatchi sankaran S, and Prabakaran T – Pandian Saraswathi Yadav Engineering College, Sivagangai, Tamilnadu,India., Sir issac newton college of Engineering and Tech,Nagapattinam, Tamilnadu,India., Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College, Kodampakkam Tamilnadu,India.
8. Conversion of Waste Plastic into Valuable Fuel by simple pyrolysis process
Dr.Godwin Barnabas S, Dr.Arun Vasantha Geethan K, Dr.Vijay Ananth Suyamburajan, Valai Ganesh S – Ramco institute of Technology., St. Joseph’s Institute of Technology,Rajapalayam., VELS Institute of Science Technology and advanced studies.
9. William Bolts and his contributory role in the history of printing and publication of newspapers in Bengal, as well as in India
Mr. Biplab Kumar Chandra, Ms. Monamie Mukherjee, Moutusi Paul –
Brainware University, Barasat, Kolkata-125.