1. Literacy and Level of Education Satisfaction in Jammu Province, UT of Jammu and Kashmir, India
Dr. Rakesh Menia, Dr. Tajinder Kour, Dr. Sarvjeet Singh – Govt. College for Women, Prade Ground, Jammu, UT of Jammu and Kashmir., University of Jammu, Jammu, UT of Jammu and Kashmir., Govt. M.A.M PG College, Jammu, UT of Jammu and Kashmir.
2. Contextualize the role of Media in the Propagation of Gender Stereotypes
Akanksha – JNU
3. The Perception Of Consumers Regarding The Use Of E-wallets: A study On Sonipat District Of Haryana
Alka Chaudhary, Shweta Anand – Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, India.
4. COVID-19: Preventive Measures of Health Care System and Economic Impact on Health Policy
Gokulachandar A, Maheshreddy A – SVPCET, JNTU University, Puttur, Andhra pradesh
5. Cultural Conflict between Mothers and Daughters in Amy Tan’s The Joy Luck Club andThe Kitchen God’s Wife
Ms.Jane Austen I and Dr.Avinash M – Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India., DRBCCC Hindu College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
6. Methods for English Language Teachers to develop communication skills among ESL learners studying Engineering and Technology
Dr.S. Mahadevan – SRM Institute of Science and Technology, India, Chennai.
7. Dr Muthulahsmi Reddy: An Icon of the Women Rights movement in Colonial Taminadu
Dr. T. Balasubramanian, Dr.V.Venkatraman – Alagappa University,Karaikudi, Tamilnadu, India., Rajapalayam Rajus’ College,Rajapalayam, Tamilnadu, India.
8. Ganesha Images from the Hindu Monuments of Jagannatha Dhama of Odisha in Eastern India: Style and Iconography
Dr. Ratnakar Mohapatra – Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
9. The Vulnerability of Covid -19 on the Learners group in Western Region of Tamilnadu: A brief report
A.Karthika, S.R.Prathiba – Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India., SDNB Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai,
10. “SEISMIC ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OF RESIDENTIAL BUILDING BY EQUIVALENT STATIC ANALYSIS”
Asha Bairagi, Kapil Soni – RNTU, Raisen (M.P).