CONTEXT OF UN SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
Ajimon George Ph.D, Sameeha Mohammed – Marian College, Kuttikkanam (Autonomous), Kerala, India.
2. Digital Transformation after COVID19: The Next Normal
Dr. Maulik N. Pandya – Shri Alpesh N Patel PG Institute of Science & Research, Anand.
3. “A study of fuzzy transportation problem using zero-point method with ranking of trapezoidal fuzzy numbers”
Haridas Roy, Govind Pathak, Rakesh Kumar, Zahid Amin Malik – M. B. Govt. P. G. College, Haldwani, Uttarakhand.
4. Application of Cryptosystem Using NSPPL
Ramachandran S, Dr. Sindhu J Kumaar, Dr. Jayakumar C V – B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science \& Technology Tamil Nadu, India.,
5. The Reflection of Covid 19 on the Health Care Insurance Industry in Kerala
Ms. Reshma Roy, Mr. Abin P Jose – Marian College Kuttikkanam (Autonomous), Kerala, India., St. Gregorios College, Kottarakkara, Kerala, India.
6. A Study on Impact of Environmental Accounting on Profitability of Companies listed in Bombay Stock Exchange
Nandini E.S, Sudharani R, Dr. Suresh N – M.S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences.
7. CONSEQUENCES OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND WALKING PRACTICES ON BMI AMONG COLLEGE WOMEN
Dr. P. VEERAMANI – Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamilnadu, India.
8. EFFECTS OF YOGA PRACTICES ON PSYCHOLOGICAL VARIABLE AMONG OBESE WOMEN
K. USHA, Dr. N. PREMKUMAR – Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, Tamilnadu, India.
9. THE CULTURAL AND RELIGIOUS BACKGROUND OF THE BODO COMMUNITY
Dadhiram Brahma – Rangapara College, Rangapara.
10. A Critical Study of Anorectal Region With Special Reference To Guda: A Review
Dr. Seema Verma, Prof. Kameshwer Nath Singh, Prof. Shiv Ji Gupta, Dr. Ashutosh Kumar Pathak – Banaras Hindu University Varanasi.,
Faculty of Ayurveda IMS BHU Varanasi.
11. Student Awareness and Engagement Towards E-Learning Using E-Learning Resources and Its Impact On the Academic Performance
Deepti Singh, Prof. Sunita Mishra – Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (A Central University), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
12. Study the relationship between Employee value proposition and employee turnover in Management Institutes with reference to Pune (India)
Dr. Reshma Ramnath Kabugade, Mr. Rohan Ramnath Kabugade – NBN Sinhgad School of Management studies ambegaon bk Pune.,
Jaywant College of Engineering & Management, Tal-Karad.